You can organize your publications into folders which enables you to group your publications as you like (e.g. into brands, product groups, volumes, etc.).
1. On the homepage of your dashboard, click on NEW FOLDER.
2. Enter the requested folder name and click on Enter.
1. On the homepage of your dashboard, move your mouse pointer over the cover thumbnail of the publication you want to put into a folder.
2. On the white section, click the left mouse button and drag the publication (with your left mouse button held down) into the desired folder.
NOTEAfter you have created a publication, your publication will first be placed in the UNSORTED folder.
You can always view all your publications when clicking on the ALL PUBLICATIONS button.
Cllick on a folder and drag it up or down (with your left mouse button held down) to change the order of the folders.
1. Move your mouse pointer over the folder name you want to change, click on the settings icon and next on RENAME.
2. Enter the new folder name and click on enter.
The UNSORTED folder can not be renamed.
You can rename MY FIRST FOLDER.Note
1. Move your mouse pointer over the folder name you want to delete, click on the settings icon and next on REMOVE.
2. Confirm by clicking on the YES, REMOVE button that you want to remove the folder.
NOTEThe UNSORTED folder can not be removed.